Port Stephens Community Visitor Program
The Port Stephens Koala Sanctuary, 562 Gan Gan Road, One Mile NSW, is a partnership between Port Stephens Council and Port Stephens Koalas, a volunteer group that aims to provide the world best practice standards of care to sick, injured and orphaned koalas to give them the best opportunity to be returned to the wild.
As a resident of the Port Stephens Council Local Government Area (LGA) you are entitled to access discounted admission fees by providing *Proof of Residency within the LGA when you visit the Port Stephens Koala Sanctuary.
Local residents that can provide *Proof of Residency, who visit the Sanctuary, will enjoy:
- Unique experiences with Koalas in a natural and idyllic bushland setting
- Educational experiences on koala care, rehabilitation and eventual release back to the wild
- Most importantly, a new opportunity to directly contribute to the preservation of local koalas in Port Stephens
Port Stephens Community Visitor Program - *Terms and Conditions
Proof of Residency within an Eligible Postcode is required and must be shown at time of purchasing admission entry tickets – see below list:
Eligible Postcodes Port Stephens Council LGA Postcodes 2295, 2314, 2315, 2316, 2317, 2318, 2319, 2320, 2321, 2322 & 2324
Acceptable Proof of Residency - Eligible Postcode includes:
- Current Port Stephens Council Rates Notice
- Valid NSW Drivers Licence
- Evidence of acceptable Proof of Residency - Eligible Postcode must be by an original document, photocopies will not be accepted
- An Eligible Port Stephens Council residents must be in attendance on the day of entry to obtain discounted admission fees
- Eligible Port Stephens Council residents can only purchase discounted admission tickets at the Koala Sanctuary Admissions Gate, 562 Gan Gan Road, One Mile NSW.
Port Stephens Community Visitor Program Admission Fees
Eligible Port Stephens Council residents can access discounted admission fees when you visit the Port Stephens Koala Sanctuary via the Port Stephens Community Visitor program.
Single Day Entry Admission fee is shown below:
|*General Admission Day Ticket||Free||$11.00||$20.00||$14.00|
Note: Children aged 3 & under may enter free of charge with a full fee paying Adult.
The Port Stephens Community Visitor Program Admission Fees are valid until 31st December 2021.