Public Health (COVID-19 General) Order 2021
The Public Health Order places restrictions on people taking holidays. It states that:
- Persons are not allowed to enter or leave Greater Sydney without a reasonable excuse.
- Unvaccinated adults are not allowed to take a holiday or undertake recreation outside the local government area (LGA) in which they reside.
- Persons residing in Greater Sydney are not allowed to take a holiday or undertake recreation outside Greater Sydney.
- Persons residing outside Greater Sydney are not allowed to take a holiday or undertake recreation in Greater Sydney.
Therefore, from Monday 11 October 2021:
- Unvaccinated persons can only take a holiday in the same LGA in which the person resides.
- Vaccinated persons who reside in Greater Sydney can take a holiday located in Greater Sydney, but not outside Greater Sydney.
- Vaccinated persons who reside outside Greater Sydney can take a holiday located outside Greater Sydney, but not in Greater Sydney.
NOTE: Under the Order, Greater Sydney includes the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Shellharbour and Wollongong LGAs.
Mandatory electronic check ins
- Mandatory electronic check ins are required using the Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in QR code system to gain entry
- Masks are required to be worn indoors including Kiosk settings
- Masks are not required to be worn when a person is eating or drinking
- Sanctuary staff dealing directly with members of the public must wear a mask indoors and outdoors
- Physical distancing, which includes supporting 1.5m physical distancing and avoiding congestion of people in specific areas where possible
Premises - Kiosk
- Only fully vaccinated persons can use the Kiosk – Takeaway Only